A retroverted womb is just a uterus that curves in a backward place in the cervix in place of a forward place.
A retroverted womb is one type of вЂњtilted womb,вЂќ a category that can includes anteverted womb, that is an uterus that is tilted ahead as opposed to backward. Retroverted womb may be referred to also as:
- tipped womb
- retroflexed womb
- uterine retroversion
- backward uterus
- uterine retro displacement
Keep reading to find out more about this disorder.
Some females with a retroverted womb experience no signs. Which means you might be unacquainted with the situation. When you do experience the symptoms, they could consist of:
- discomfort in your vagina or back during intercourse
- discomfort during menstruation
- Trouble tampons that are inserting
- increased urinary regularity or emotions of force into the bladder
- urinary system infections
- moderate incontinence
- protrusion associated with the reduced stomach
A retroverted womb is a standard variation of pelvic physiology that lots of ladies are either created with or obtain because they mature.