Hi Georgia - i really hope you do not mind, but we jumped in and included the rule for hanging indent in your recommendations area. To include more recommendations in the formatting, simply place them in ahead of the dual curly brackets at the conclusion (). Hope your writing is certainly going well: )--MMMRH9416 (discuss • contribs) 04:45, 4 October 2017 (UTC)
Hi there! We noticed you would not have guide chapters added under "see also" as of this time that you might find relevant to your topic so I went ahead and found you two chapters from 2014! Hope they assist! --U3133258 (discuss • contribs) 03:15, 16 October 2017 (UTC) 2.14PM 16 October 2017
Going casing edit
Topic development review and feedback. The subject development is evaluated in line with the marking requirements.
Written feedback is prov beginning a brand new part below and/or calling the reviewer. Topic development markings will later be available via Moodle. Keep an optical attention on notices. Keep in mind that markings derive from that which was available ahead of the date that is due whereas the responses are often according to all product offered at time of supplying this feedback.
Title, sub-title, TOC edit
- Minimal at time of subject development distribution; is currently very nearly correct - remove very first page term capitalisation - simply capitalise the very first page for the title and subtitle to match with all the book/wiki style
User web page edit
- Created, but basic at time of distribution without any links
- Applied effectively
Social share edit
- None at time of topic development distribution
- 1 good website link and summary prov Section headings edit
- Eliminate bold from headings - utilize standard styles that are heading
- At time of submission, not a lot of part development that is heading
- Considering present content, it isn't clear that the very best appropriate emotional theories and studies have been Key points edit <